(2) somebody who is applicable when it comes to issuance or renewal of a licence shall,
(a) spend the recommended cost;
(b) offer a street target and a mailing target for the office needed under subsection 6 (2);
(c) offer a declaration, in an application authorized because of the Registrar, that lists all the man or woman’s beliefs for appropriate offences, in the concept of subsection (3),
(i) under a legislation of Canada which is why a pardon beneath the police records Act (Canada) is not given or issued,
(ii) under a legislation of Ontario or of some other province or territory of Canada, and
(iii) under a legislation of some other jurisdiction which is why a pardon is not released or given;
(d) offer a statement described in clause (c) for every single officer of this applicant;
( ag ag ag ag e) offer permission for the Registrar to gather home elevators any matter mentioned in clause (c) in respect of this applicant and each officer of this applicant;
(f) offer proof satisfactory to your Registrar that anyone possesses the recommended minimum capital that is working
(i) the title of each and every individual that beneficially has or controls 10 percent or even more for the equity stocks given and outstanding during the time of the application form,
(ii) such home elevators its business framework and governance as is recommended; and
(h) offer such other items as can be recommended.
(3) For the purposes of subsection (2), a ”relevant offense” is one out of which fraudulence is a component for the offense.
Refusal of licence
(4) If a job candidate will not meet up with the demands put down in subsection (2), the Registrar shall will not give or renew the licence.
Notice of refusal
(5) The Registrar shall provide the applicant written notice of the refusal under subsection (3), establishing out of the grounds for the refusal.
No right to hearing
(6) a job candidate just isn’t eligible to a hearing according of this Registrar’s refusal under this part.
8. (1) a job candidate that meets certain requirements put down in subsection 7 (2) is eligible to the issuance or renewal of a licence unless, within the Registrar’s viewpoint, among the after relates and the problem is pertinent towards the applicant’s physical physical physical physical fitness to carry a licence:
1. The applicant or an interested individual in respect regarding the applicant is carrying in activities,
i. being in contravention for this Act or even the laws, or
ii. that’ll be in contravention with this Act or even the laws in the event that applicant is given a licence or a licence is renewed.
2. Days gone by conduct regarding the applicant or of an interested individual in respect associated with applicant affords reasonable grounds to trust that the applicant will maybe not continue company prior to what the law states along with integrity and sincerity.
3. The applicant or a member of staff or representative associated with the applicant makes a false declaration or supplies a false declaration in a software for the issuance or renewal of a licence.
4. The applicant cannot fairly be likely to be economically accountable within the conduct of the company or even take care of the recommended minimum working capital, having respect to your budget associated with the applicant or perhaps the budget of a person that is interested.
5. The applicant is convicted of an offense or perhaps is prone to spend a superb for a provincial offense that is not compensated.
6. Some of paragraphs 1 to 5 pertains in respect of a officer for the applicant.
7. A ground exists that is recommended as a ground that will disentitle a job candidate up to a licence under this part.
(2) The Registrar may necessitate a job candidate or an officer for the applicant to deliver, into the kind and inside the time frame specified by the Registrar,
(a) information specified because of the Registrar that, into the Registrar’s viewpoint, is pertinent to determining or perhaps a applicant is disentitled to a licence under subsection (1); and
(b) verification, by affidavit or perhaps, of any information described in clause (a).
(3) For the purposes of subsection (1), one is an interested person in respect of a job candidate if, into the viewpoint of this Registrar,
(a) anyone has or might have a useful curiosity about the applicant’s company;
(b) the individual workouts or may work out control either straight or indirectly on the applicant; or
(c) the individual has furnished or could have supplied funding either straight or indirectly into the applicant’s company.
Refusal to issue or restore licence
9. The Registrar may propose to will not issue or restore a licence if, in their or her viewpoint,
(a) the applicant just isn’t eligible to a licence under subsection 8 (1); or
(b) the applicant fails to provide such a thing needed because of the Registrar under subsection 8 (2).
Suspension system or revocation of licence
10. The Registrar may propose to suspend or revoke a licence,
(a) for payday loan cash advance Independence just about any explanation that she or he could propose to will not issue or restore the licence under clause 9 (a);
(b) in the event that licensee is in breach of a disorder of his / her licence; or
(c) in the event that licensee is in breach of a supply for this Act or even the laws.
11. (1) A licence is susceptible to such conditions as are consented to because of the applicant or licensee, used by the Registrar under subsection (2), bought by the Tribunal or recommended.